Saturday, October 31, 2009

afTer eXam -pArt oNe

five hours have just passed since my last post...damn hardworking blogging???NONONO...i cant sleep well after 3plus in the morning just now...plus, i dreamt something which i did not want to see it anymore in my dream...thus, i woke up super early thinking what to do for the day...but my mind was not in the fit condition to do so...everything that was lingering in my grey matter is my law paper...really giving me a great shock...thinking of my high percentage of failure made me speechless n moodless...:(((((

well, as promised i will talk on the happenings after my exam...shall start with this...despite my sadness for the law paper, my friend brought me to the Ampang Look Out Point on Friday night...perhaps some of u will know where n what is it or perhaps not knowing much about this...actually, i did not noe what n where was that place too..all i knew of were it was located in Ampang and the scenery was indeed beautiful...oli one thing to comment is that the lightings of the Kl City were not that colourful..it was only a combination of yellow, orange, and red...at that time, i was thinking how scenic it would be if there were more colourful lights..i imagined all those ideas that they would not be feasible apparently...it would be damn nice to view..but, as long im happy n entertained, i have the freedom n right to think whatever i want....went up there to take fresh air...really felt so comfortable n relaxing when the cold breeze was blowing past me...the mountain was something like Bukit Larut...have to hike up though it is not as difficult and tired and long journey compared to the one in Taiping...lucky thing, i did not wear high heels there..otherwise, my leg will be gone...hahhaz...sorry, people..no photoes taken this time coz my camwhore partner n my gang of friends were not there..in addition, i lost the mood to SS (syiok sendiri...vijay's words to me whenever i took pictures...lolx)...at that time, i just felt like looking at the scenery and kept silent...so, i cant upload them here....oli the two of us who went up there as another friend of mine last minute decided not to go...how i wish she can really make it at that time...but i couldnt force her at that time...everyone was mourning for the Law paper...u see, how killing that paper was???

after an hour of walk at the Ampang Look Out Point, we went to search for McD...initially, we were supposed to go to the Taman Connaught's branch..but the road seemed to be altered drastically ( there used to be a U-turn in front but now it has lost somewhere in the air...even Im the so called GPRS oso duno where to turn)..as such, v made a big big turn n finally got fed up...so, v switch to Subang's one...but when we reach Summit, my friend took the wrong turn..sumo say good sense of direction number two...counted from behind mia number two got la...due to his 'kind' mistake, we approached the one in Taipan...actually, i have lots of food to eat..dessert la, pizza la, french toasts la, french fries la, n bla bla bla....but the clock was ady showing 12 am d...have to resist all the temptations..coz i wana to get THIN...really cant stand all the fats that are embodied in me...nevertheless, my determination has failed me...u noe how crazy for me to eat 3 large McD french fries...well, if that time was daytime, im ok with it..but it was midnite...wow, great leh...the french fries really made me cant stop putting them into my mouth...my friend sumo din stop me...sumo volunteer to buy for me...swt...

reached my room kinda late though i still have not break my Subang's record of coming back to my room at 5am after the mooncake festival at Vijay's place..that was my greatest record so far...hahahahz..felt proud at times for my record...but i felt prouder of my Taiping's records...wakakkakz...went out at 7pm the previous day and back to my house at 9 or 10 sth in the morning the next day...hahahhaz...salute to myself...

let me put a stop for this post yea...will update on Hooi Chin's burfday and my another outing with Jacky...need a rest awhile 1st...now im catching up a drama series entitled ' In the Chamber of Bliss'..i have just finished watching Burning Flame 3 a day before company law paper..the drama was extremely touching especially the ending that i cried when a dedicated fireman is willingly to sacrifice his life for others and the teamwork that has been demonstrated by the firemen...they were so united...my friends said im a water-tank..so easily tears will drop..i dont deny lorr..coz whenever i come across the sad scenes, my eyes will get wet...n that suits the title of a sensitive and emo girl i supposed...lolx...kla..chaoz..will be right back if the internet line maintains its good service till night...i wana complain bout the line d...make me cant on9 at nite everyday...hate it...

No comments:

Post a Comment