Thursday, October 15, 2009

reTrievAL

hey,ppl...I'm back to position again!!!!!

After a month disconnected from the blogspot, I, finally decided to dispose my old blog...thousands of reasons for the disposal...hahhaz..

one of them would be MY DADDY's call...today he said I din read his blog n din keep myself updated..even the SS girl coming back 2mrw oso i duno..ppl busy ma...must 'FACE BOOK' wan u noe..exam coming...ifnot, later I really need to sing ' where do broken hearts go' ady ( my friend suggested this one de, not my idea)....wakakkaz.. then, he complained the ENGLISH I used was too high class d..so swt...my english is so sweet n simple, yet he said till like that...so oklorr, i changed to market ppl mia language lorr now...(*daddy, u see ur daughter so good...got any reward for being so obedient onot?)...

secondly, after reading through all my posts again, I realised so much sad things I have displayed out there since last year...sad case,ain't?...this year was really a bad bad year for me...neither had i done well in my studies nor my friendships..both oso in a mess...trully messy..hahahz..but it's ok...life getting much much more better d now...trully living back in a world that is furnished with happiness...no doubt there is stress living in my soul and mind, I think that's nothing big deal...i might be complaining this n that, panicking that I will not have sufficient time to read everything for all the subjects esp Company Law, ultimately, I will just conclude to try my best...not going to set so high target anymore due to my declining mind storage capabilities..lolx..

so, I decided to skip 7chaps not to read...it's OPEN BOOK anyway..worst come to worst, pray that GUAN YIN will bless me...muahahhaz...now, still left tonnes of books n notes to go...the greatest thing of all is that BUSINESS FINANCE is still resting in peace whilst corporate accounting and cost management are just one quarter being dug up only...n last but not least, company law,despite skipping the 7chaps, still left 5more topics...how to not die...

luckily, Im back to tpg for my study break..otherwise, i will definitely go crazy staying in Subang facing the mountains of papers...moreover, MUM din give me pressure...sumo scold me for facing the books...swt...i just read for like how many hours only...that oso im reading while watching TV..then, spent my time FB-ing and MSN-ing...i couldnt think y on earth im still so free to do all this...n right now, setting up a new blog here...perhaps, im really trying to avoid stress...there are a few times I really feel like giving up reading...so suffocating looking at the words...but thinking that there is a high chance for my scholarship to bid farewell, I have to force myself to read them...this is the disadvantage of securing a fund...=(...nevertheless, without it, I wont be having my current life now..i wont get to know the people that I have in my life..i wont get to experience various things that will forever be etching in my heart and mind....so, I will secure it by my side till the contract lapses...thanz to the Star Education Fund!!!!you have made a difference in me...

actually, there are other reasons for this new blog...but these two are the main one...lazy to write anymore...ehhehez

one last thing to crap for the day:

today, I was so obsessed with one song..."WHere do Broken Hearts Go?"...well, some of u might be thinking Im emo-ing..but the fact is Im not..hahahz...it's just so nice...sings part of my thoughts...again, to the people who have been such caring and good friends, accompanying me during my ups and downs, Im proudly announcing that Im purely , healthily cured....coz too much love poured on me that made me felt Im so lucky...

sumhow one tagline will always remain in me no matter what : 'i enjoyed the feeling of being loved but i choose to be selfish not to love anyone now'....it sounds self-centred I know..but what matter to me now are my studies, my future and my family n of course all my besties...n most importantly, I dont see a need for my heart to have another scar...shall preserve it with due care...

finally, I want to use some space here to send a big special thanks to one person who has really tried the best to make me happy...thanz for all the gifts and SMS-es and care and ur help oohhh...nah, appreciation to u arr...u see u so 'BIG'...have to express my thankness here...dun say I always dun appreciate and 'hap' u d lorr...i noe how to appreciate one...muahhahaz...anyway, really thanz...

kla ppl...got to sign off...nid to oi oi d...shall crap again soon!!!!nitez!!!!


### my language here really 'marketable'...daddy, my english will get spoil wan le if continuously like that...lolx..just joking...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that you are doing great...
    All the best for your forthcoming examinations

    ReplyDelete