Friday, October 16, 2009

********

ppl, exactly two more weeks to go before Sem 1, Year 2 of RMIT Programme ends!!!!i sounded so desperately to get out from college life,right? the fact is, NO...i supposed this is what a normal student will have in his or her mind whenever the finals are around the corner..sometimes, how i wish a person just have to attend classes and mingling with the assignments only...how much i HOPE that one day our Minister would be kind enough to approve the exam abolishment...such a dreamy girl of me knowing that this is impossible to happen...a student still has to go through what he or she is obliged to do...n no doubt, i do enjoy doing what a student should do...

my body ached 2day for duno what reason..perhaps sleep too much...n I began to miss my tukang urut...weird..i dont miss him all the while...but 2day, suddenly, he appeared in my mind when I thought of asking my sis to help me massage...hahhaz...suddenly, i missed his shoulder massage..really damn relaxing after the massage...my this tukang urut banyak professional wan...duno where he learnt the skills...good also..my purse doesnt have to cry...hehhehz...im so evil la..

anyway, having said that, he is a good friend of mine...BUT....he does get on my nerves at times...sumtimes, i felt so irritated by his acts...he everytime find ppl wrong timing...sumtimes, he can just text and say he is on his way now without earlier notice...then, when he reaches, all the works that Im doing have to be paused till he leaves...all my study plans are ruined just that way for that particular day..another thing is that he loves to trick me...few weeks ago, a day before the Business Finance midterm test, I was stressed till no words can describe...so coincidentally, i received a msg from him n thus, i requested for a short yumcha session...however, I ended myself at a friend of his mia burfday party...i only found out what's happening when i jumped into his car...n I went out for 3 hours that night when the next day was the midterm test...such a big prank on me...i wasnt angry for that but it's better to inform earlier ma...I dont really like to be last minute informed the sudden change of plan...there are many incidents more that really make my blood boils...but I shall keep those in me...

despite the irritating things he has done, he does take good care of me..apart from being my 'tukang urut', he is also my doctor n consultant...hahhaz..when i fell sick few times during June till August, Im the luckiest of all..dont have to see doctor but can get cured...i got prescribed medicines from him...of course not those chemical substances..then, i got healthy food supply from him...lolx...so lucky of me..really thanz him...this friend sumtimes make me happy with all his funny actions and jokes but can make me hate him also...if he doesnt do sth that irritates me, Im fine with him..if he does, I will totally hate him d...so, you better not do irritate me..muahhahaz...jk...i shall miss u when u leave malaysia...=)

u all dont have to guess whether im in love with him or vice versa...i can affirmly say NO..the reason i blog bout him is coz all the things he had done just came into my mind 2day...he is just my very good friend and the same from his side and nothing will happen between us...ppl ask y i dun choose him..well, the answer is simple---I have no feelings on anyone now no matter how good a guy treats me..maybe if girls, it will work on me la...hahhaz...i prefer to be good friends coz no matter what happen, v still can go out like usual and most importantly , I will not have the dependency habit...lolx...

it's time to say bye bye again...nid to tuck in early 2nite coz 2mrw is my hang out day..gonna meet my super best friend 2mrw..so long din see her d..missing her till the max...also, there's another BFF whom i havent see her for a year plus d...hoping I can go S'pore n find her this year end..hehehz..=)nitez!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment