Saturday, October 17, 2009

strEss

just back from yum cha with my super BFF( SOwann ), Sushan, Pei Pei, Caryn, Gaik Yen n Jo Lynn at Old Town Kopitiam...i should be feeling more relax right now..but the reverse took place..felt so stress..hiking to the highest level...really feel like hugging Sowann justnow...nid a comfort and a talk with her...haihz...

exactly 5 more days to go...yet, still lotz to read n memorise...i know i shouldnt be going out yumcha and so on...but, i need to relax...usually, before my finals, i will tend to go out alot compared with normal days..sumhow, this time the feeling is different...the amount of stress embodied in me is unquantifiable...plus, i began to insomnia lately...have to roll on bed for at least two hours only can sleep...worst still, afternun i still will feel sleepy and that's it...time for afternoon nap!!!...

oh God, just give me the strength and energy for two more weeks...i really have no idea how to do tis time...for these few days, i have been revising the Cost Management..the subject, frankly speaking, is really easy...but when come to the questions, i totally see stars...i couldnt imagine myself going into the exam hall by just reading the notes...i will definitely fail...coz out of the 10 questions I have done, oli 1 or 2 questions telly with the answers...others are marked with crosses...n disappointing enough, most of the questions are calculations only..yet, that was what i got...so heartache seeing the paper...till now, my confidence towards the paper is still at its minimal...haihz...one subject is torturing me deep enough...imagining myself with 3more other subjects...i think i will cry d when i start revising my Business Finance 2mrw...the same thing goes to my corporate accounting for next week...n the final killer, Company Law...i need to have my eyes blinded d this semester...

perhaps, i really need to sing 'where do broken hearts go' on the 30 Oct...preparing myself for the worst and not the best...couldnt find a space in me to store confidence...for i know, if i have confidence, i will fall even deeper into the dark side...this is like a taboo on me...nothing will go well if i have confident...i didnt mean that, with the absence of confidence, i will do well...but if the worst happens, i still have a reason for my failure...this is me who can be deemed as hiding away from truth...how to level off my stress???i wonder...really couldnt finish all of them in time...stress!!!!!sowann, i need YOUUUUUUUU to cheer me up....

No comments:

Post a Comment