Thursday, October 22, 2009

---------------

yearned to blog few days ago but my health and time did not allow me to do so...whenever i wanted to blog after my studies, my eyes started to pain and headache virus attacked me...hence, my bed was so kind kept calling me to it..n that's it, i have turned into a pig for these few days...slept more than the time i spent for my studies..n the situation became worst since i came back SUbang on Tues night...from yest till now, i wonder how many hours i have slept...moreover, i felt so reluctant to come back here...supposed to come back 2day, but my uncle so coincident coming down KL, so i just followed...how i wish he told my mum that wednesday oli he will be leaving tpg..at least, i have one more extra day in tpg to do sth that i wished to do so much...that's the oli thing that i have not fulfilled in tpg for the two weeks i were in tpg...haihz...freaking homesick during exam season...but when finals are over, my homesick level will be reduced...im such an unfilial daughter..zzzzz
my first paper is on its way in 20 hours time...how fast time flies...n im so 'proud' of myself that i still left 2more topics to go...yet, i still spend my time blogging here...well, i really do wana relax d..otherwise, i will receive non-stop msg asking me whether did I let my engine rest...well, my friend..i noe how to stop down n rest..im not a robot or wateva supergirl who can face the books for 24 hours...after 10pm, it will be the last hour for my studies no matter how long i have spent studying that day coz after that time, my brain is in total blur case...too much thing in it but very little % is being absorbed in it...sad..
and very sorry for all the ignorance to those who have been msg-ing me...really sorry....i have no reasons for the ignorance..is just simply i dont feel like replying nowadays..i noe im being very mean coz some of u all really have been very caring..n i und that the feeling of being ignored is damn hurtful but i really duno why I have turned into that..whenever i feel like replying, a moment later, i will feel it's like not a need for the reply unless it's really important...honestly, i feel very very stress receiving continuously msg-es...in addition, i will feel very stress too whenever someone treats me so good whereby the treatment is more than what a friend should do...i duno how to give back the same treatment, the same care....i felt im like playing ppl when i take the care poured on me for granted...thats y my stress is not only on my studies but friends too...duno since when i have such feeling...i admit im having mood swing very badly this year, only will reply if i feel like doing so...only will go out if i feel like going out...only will talk n joke with the person when i feel so...sounds much like a bitch right??i dont deny that for how i wish i could be that...n im learning to be one...all i could do is just apologize...
despite the stress, 2day is a happy day for my daddy,Chee Wei...happy burfday papa...too bad u r in tpg..ifnot I can celebrate for u in SUbang...lolx..at the same time, u can help me to de-stress oso ma..but since u so lazy to come back tpg, den it's oklorr...after my finals, i will belanja u makan..muahahhaz...have a blast for ur meaningful day..old liao...must take good care of ur health ooh...=)
i guess that's it for the day...hopefully, everything goes smoothly during this one-week exam...7 days more..really cant wait for my freedom redemption and my holidays...looking forward for the day...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment