Friday, October 23, 2009

one dOwn

one down...finally i have taken my first paper..it looked like Im the only one in the RMIT programme who just started the first paper for the two-week exam...it means that my stress season has to be extended for one more week...::::(((((

Business FInance...a paper that will give me a nightmare tonight...i duno what crap i have put in it...i duno what nunsense i have vomitted out...n right now, im totally so restless to think of any other papers..all that appears in mind right now is the CRAP that i have thrown in the paper...dun wish to think how bad have i done...arrrrgggghhhh...i duno how to sit for the other 3 papers...business finance is considered the easiest subject out of the other three that are coming on their way...i cant imagine myself doing that three papers next week...NIGHTMARE!!!!!serious, haunted, terrible nightmare!!!!!feeling damn sad now...how i wish i can cry out loud for once before proceeding with the three subjects...

i have disappointed my friends who gave me all the luck and particularly one friend who gave me a yellow string which he got it from the NIne Emperor Temple...so sweet of him for thinking that i need luck...really thanz alot..but i have wasted your good intention...so sorry...

2day, i really feel so hopeless to study...can i rest a day??yes, i can...so swt right...answering to my own question..its ok...i shall rest..=)well, it's time for dinner...chaozzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment