Saturday, October 31, 2009

lAw ComPany MalAysia....

feeling freaking tired right now..yet, i have so much to blog at tis time...

at last, Sem 1 year 2 has officially come to an end on the 30 Oct 2009 at 5pm...yet, it is another start for my biggest fear...as some of u all might know that my last paper yesterday was Malaysia Company Law...I felt damn nervous, stressed, anxious and watsoever those negative feelings that were accumulating in my heart for that killing paper since few weeks ago...the day before yesterday, a severe headache attacked me again..this time, it pained me till my tears dropped down...i really did not understand the reason...i did not push myself so hard for the law..i just studied what i can...i just read according to my ability...when it was time to break, i took a stop..in fact, during this exam week, i damn hardworking going out for 'yumcha'...thanz to a friend who always brought me out to de-stress at midnights...at least, i could breathe in some fresh air eventhough the air in SUbang has been heavily polluted...nevertheless, it's always better compared to the air trapped in the room...so suffocating facing the books with such air...

having said bout the COmpany Law, i nearly had a break down after the exam...in a three-hour paper, i only managed to complete three questions which amounted to 60 marks out of hundred..i have already tried my best to write very fast but still failed to complete everything due to the time constraint...to make things worse, this subject is graded 100% solely on the final exam...put simply, no assignments marks are contributing to the finals...imagine 60 marks questions out of 100 marks....i really cant figure it what will happen if i had failed in that subject...i duno how on earth to get a wrong of 10 marks in order to pass...Dear God, please just give me 50 marks...50 marks are suffice for me..really...i dont ask much..please, help me...i really dont wana fail...i dunwan to get myself expelled from the college...i dunwan my scholarship to be taken away from me...please bless me..i pray hard...

since yesterday till now, i have been thinking about PTPTN Loan if my scholarship was to leave me...will the govt grant me such loan when my transcript has a fail subject printed on it??how much will i get for the loan??will it be enough to cover all my tuition fees??this problem has been a worry for me for the whole day...i wanted to cry but i wonder why tis time im tougher than my housemate who took the same course with me...tears welled up in my eyes but not rolling down...feeling so hard now..haihz...i have disappointed my parents...i felt so sorry for the poor performance in my exam...i felt so useless...my parents would definitely will have to fork out a large sum of money if i have failed...im such an unfilial daughter...haihz...

well, people...suddenly my eyes felt so heavy ady...nid to get myself tuck in the bed...shall continue the blog on the happenings after my exams when i has waken up 2mrw...nitez...sweet dreams...:)

* praying hard that i can make through this battle...GOD, please help me...thanz thanz...

No comments:

Post a Comment