Sunday, November 1, 2009

after-exam---pArt tWo

shall now commence on the updates for yesterday, 31Oct 2009...it was a hectic, tired, exhausted day, yet it was an enjoyable outing...am reflecting back that i have been in SUnway Pyramid Shopping Mall from the time the shops were opened till they were closed..it means that i have stayed in that mall for approximately 10 or 11hours plus...great leh...i also duno what i have done there...hhahahaz...

well, the main reason I was there was to celebrate my camwhore partner, Hooi CHin's burfday...her burfday was the easiest to remember coz it's a Halloween Day...but i supposed mine will be much more easier to remember...hahahhaz..coz it falls on the 1st day of CNY every year..damn lucky right??i was really good at predicting the timing to be born into the world...muahhahahaz...

my first outing started at about 10 plus in the morning...Thomas fetched Eunice n me first before proceeding to RT Pastry to buy cake...wow, the cakes there were really making me addicted..how nice if i could taste them eriday...plus, i love the decorations..superb appealing...lolx...knowing that Chin loves to eat cheese, so v chose a Marble Cheesecake...too bad, i dont like cheese, so i did not try it...Chin always says me that Im the weirdest person on earth...whatever ppl like, i will dislike...hahhaz..it's good wert...if everyone likes that ting n I also like it, then this world ma no more unique lorr...lolx...i love uniques things u noe...hehehs..

all of us met at the Popular bookstore and we nearly scared the Guard off...i think he must be wondering y a group of ppl keep conquering the entrance when they are not buying aniting...poor guy...i wanted to buy a storybook there but not a single book that attracted me...perhaps, i should spend more time to shop for storybooks there...really very very long disconnected from story world...=)...


Suk Wein then wanted to buy rubber band...so me n her went to Asian Avenue to look for one whilst the others went to TOny Romas to dine in...actually we were done in 10 minutes, but Wein wanted to buy cosmetic stuff for Chin..hence, we approached Elianto...i thought we will be there for awhile only, but v stayed at the booth for almost one hour...Wein kept choosing the eye shadows...6 colours only, but took one hour..really salute her...she kept asking me which colour combination was nice...but Wein, Chin's taste n my taste are like one north n one south de...totally opposite direction..she loves mature stuff but i prefer cute cute things de...so she likes the colours definitely wont suit my taste..moreover, i dont make up oso..how on earth i noe which colour goes with which colour lorr....thus, the best way was to consult the salesgirls...clever right me??ask her to seek for their advice rather than wasting time asking me...coz I will always give inconclusive answers...hahhahaz...Im not complaining about one hour stay there...i dont mind waiting for people..i can stay with friends at one particular place for hours....but, as a customer, I think v need some efficiency lorrr...hahhahaz..


Wein n me were quite surprised that nobody called to rush us yet...lolx..but a moment later, i received Chin's call...she commented something on Wein's rubber band that i burst into laughter on the phone, but i forgotten what was that d...hhehehez...finally, v reached Tony Romas...well, it was my first time in there...i noe Vijay gonna say me d wan if i told him I have never been to TOny Romas before...last time he asked what have i been doing in Subang for the past two years...tis food n that food oso never try b4...not i dunwan try lorr, is because i dont really like that kind of food ma..too high class for me d la..hahhaz...i might sound wanted to try or eat sth very much, but i dont really mean it...for instance, I love Ferrero Rocher chocolates...the weird thing is I don't eat them much..the max oli 2 to three biji nia...noe what, a few of my friends have given me boxes of chocolates of that brand, but i hardly eat any of them...my siblings helped me to clear them...n few months back, I bought two big boxes of Ferrero Chocolates when i were in Pulau Tioman...tot of leaving one box in Subang for me to eat, but end up, i brought back to my home n my dear siblings did the clearance..i did not swallow any of them at all....lolx...i also duno why im so weird..love the chocolates damn much, but i dont eat them...super swt la me...
this is my food for the day!!!!so big portion....cant even finish it...lolx
someone was stealing my food!!!!hhahahhaz

oooppsss...terbalik the pic...forgotten to adjust it...so nice background,aint??..


we spent almost four hours at Tony Romas..crapping, toking, playing n bla bla..hahhahaz..next, it was time for shopping!!!!we went to Kitschen...i saw many nice clothes there but weird enough that i did not have the mood to try any of them...perhaps, i shop till sien d...tis year, almost every month i bought new clothes...mummy n my youngest sis always teased me d...they said i always have unlimited clothes, accessories, shoes to buy one..next time, all my salary will be invested for those things...muahahahhz...i can see my investment in the future d...lolx...right now, i wana work n save money..i want to buy one thing which will surprise many of my friends...hahhaz..the particular device is a CAMERA...shock aint??a girl who used to hate taking pictures now yearning for a camera...lolx..thanz to my camwhore partner lorr...she was the one who motivated me to take pics...n now i kinda regret for not taking last time...my sch and teenage life memories seemed to be little...oli can be refreshed through my mind...=)..thanz lotz Chin in boosting my confidence in photo shooting...love you dear...:)


after Chin's burfday celebration, I met up with Jacky...both of us did not know what to do there for the remaining 4hours...so we walked around, den sat down for chit-chat...den too bored d, till v went to watch Poker King...wanted to watch Jennifer's Body but the seats were full...no other choice but that movie...anyway, v just wana pass time till 9.30pm as he wanted to bring me to Kota Damansara...initially, i did not know what was the purpose...he eritime conned me to somewhere wan...ask him where he is going, he said gotla...swt...but i do believe he will not do sth that harm me wan...through him, i knew many business opportunities...i und that v nid to embrace those opportunities and not vice versa...but at tis moment, i dont have such commitments...involving in those businesses, my concentration will be distracted very easily...i dont wana my studies to be affected due to that coz i just left one n a half year to go before i graduate...so sorry, Jacky...


my outing for the day ended at 2sth in the morning...reached room oso 3sth d...extremely tired...but i still spent the time blogging whilst watching 'In the chamber of Bliss'...in three days time, i have watched 16 episodes...greatleh...hhahhaz..so multi-task...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment