Sunday, October 25, 2009

fUn Chem tUition

so fast sunday comes...yet, my corporate accounting is not on the good progress..haihz..the consolidation, the leases, the equity investment...give me a big big headache...

these two days, i have really turned into a piggy piggy...slept for more than 13hours a day..unbelievable right..even I myself cant believe it..i wanted to wake up early and sleep less...but my body felt so heavy to wake up..wonder why...haihz..so cham...machine breaks down at this crucial time...n my studies are still so far behind...stress stress n stress...nevertheless, in the midst of all the stress, i found one particular thing that makes me happy...guess what's that??duno??hahahz...only one person who knows this...

hahhaz..let me break the guess for u guys...the thing is my Form Five chemistry tuition...those days really gave me happiness...whenever i attended the class, i will turn into a crazy ,sot ppl...seriously...dun blif??sowann, yee van, fatima, n others who joined the Friday class can evident this..hahhaz...almost all the classes i will be laughing non-stop for a very very long time though there was nothing funny..eritime when the teacher taught us sth, i tend to find something funny out of it...n once i burst into laughter, no one can make me stop at that time...moreover, i felt so relax in the class among all the tuitions i went...the rest time...the eating time...the chatting time..n so on..so nice...thinking back all those days, i really wonder how i managed to be so crazy at that time...hence, when i was over excited yesterday, i msg-ed Sowann to talk back those time...n the first reply i got from her was ' Are you crazy now?'...swt...happy oso kena said crazy...but nvm...as long im happy that will suffice..there were still many other events in that tuition that made me overjoyed..but if i was to mention everything, this will gonna be a long long post..shall post them after my exam ba...hehehhez

i really miss those precious days...i cant imagine myself being so joyful that time..i think i can understand why melveen said im no longer the last time 'eiling'...its ok...i will become like how i was before the year 2007...muahhahaz...it's a promise...but one thing i cant leave behind is my stress level lorr...so whenever i feel stress, it's normal la,k...it's not because of those unnecessary things..hahhahaz...really so happy thinking back all my chem classes...missed those days....how i wished i can go back to the tuition with all my good friends...it will be damn fun im sure..hahhaz...

No comments:

Post a Comment