Monday, November 23, 2009

2012

finally, i got to watch 2012 at Cathay Cineplex...i didnt yearn to watch this movie initially..it was my sis who told me that it's a very nice movie since my study break...n hence, i began to get addicted to it slowly...plus vijay n other friends told me the same thing too...at 1st, thought of watching it together with Vijay, SS n a few others who are available...too bad, all seemed to be tied up with their very own schedules...as such, 2day oli i got to watch it with my sis and another friend n end up kena 'cha' by Jo Lynn...it's alright..i will win you for the Newmoon...will watch it on the very first day itself...hahaha

well, this movie i duno why i have so much to critise on...i felt the story line was very illogical...what my uncle said was true...what is so big deal if 2012 really happens...making a big fuss over the space ships and those high tech tingys to keep the humans safe...n bear in mind, those ships were not for ALL humans...oli the so called 'elite' ppl are allowed to board in...govt ppl are always belonged to their own world...by appearance, they were acting kind, considerate towards mankind welfare..but when a disaster takes place, where are they???there was this one scene that made me felt so funny...spending 1billion Euro per seat just to harbour its own life by ignoring others..wow..1 billion Euro for a life...but in the end, his life was still taken away by God...

i really admired Adrian Helmsley's spirit in fighting for the chance of survival for millions of ppl who were struggling to seek help from the govt...it was really devastating to see the earthquakes and tsunami eating up billions n billions of lives...though the movie was not logic, tears still rolled down my cheeks when i saw all the innocent lives were taken away...n i learnt a lesson from the movie...care for the person that you wish to care 2day and not tomorrow for you will never noe what will happen tomorow...seek for forgiveness from the loved ones 2day instead of waiting for regrets...confess all the feelings that have been hidden in the heart to the one you love 2day and not leaving it for the right time...in this world, there's no such thing as right time...when you think it's the right time, it will be too late...

from the movie, i have come out with a few of my own theories...the preceeding was one of them..another was ' when you say it's for my own good, that's really not for my own good'...this was reformulated from jackson curtis' phrase 'when they say you dont have to worry, that's when you have to run'...you always say it's for my own good so that i will stop bugging you to tell me the reasons...but how you noe that's for my own good??u sked i will fall even deeper, u sked i will not be able to take it..u worried that i will collapse if i knew the real truth...u worried this n that asking me dont think so much...but i dont think that way...truth might hurt me but at least it will make my heart dies for once n all...

speaking whether 2012 will really be realised...i doubt it..cause, it will just be too soon...and if it really happens, then Mother Earth will decide itself who and which to survive on earth...we cannot do much besides praying hard n changing attitudes...

after movie, i really syiok sendiri..really damn camwhore lately...n it simply makes me feel happier though the pictures were very very not nice..but i did not take much pictures le..so sad...hahahz..if Chin was there, definitely i will take alot alot d wan as the decorations were very scenic...=)
i cant upload pictures today...all the pics were in my Sis fon and my hp bluetooth cant be used and she forgot to bring her phone's cable..so photoes upload have to be delayed!!!

2mrw is another fun day for me..yesterday so emo, tis week mus enjoy to the fullest...gona go to aunty hous to swim..weeeeheee..hopefully, the rain wont pour 2mrw...God Bless pls...

No comments:

Post a Comment