Sunday, November 22, 2009

eMo

the emo girl has returned once again...feeling emo till the very max today...nothing seems to go on the right track for me today..it was supposed to be a fun day for me,yet it turned into a sour one...it was only the morning part before i went to work that made me laughed like a mad girl...

while waiting for the cinema shuttle to open, i met up with my Godbro, Calvin...really damn long din see him d.. getting so muscular...but he is too small size d...he showed me his trained six packs abdomen but i hardly see any six packs...lolx...n he changed quite alot physically...i think the last time i saw him was in Jan...superb long...meeting him will definitely tickle my heart...he has lotsa of craps n jokes to spill out...n he has lots of fun stories to share with oso...so v had bout 20 minutes of chit chat and then Im off to my work..so sad as the time passed so fast...still want to hear all his stories especially all his clubbing experiences...my this bro recently has turned into a clubber fan man...really salute him...nevertheless when i was working, he did turn up in front of me again n v had another 10 mins of chatting..lol...in short, im really happy to see you bro..hope v can catch up soon again...=)

supposingly, me, jacky n vijay will be watching Astro Boy at 5pm..so i bought the tickets for that showing time...i tot i would be able to finish work at 4pm..the latest by 5pm...but it did not turn out that way...6pm oli im allowed to close counter...so i wasted RM12 just because of that...haihz..n that's the moment when my emo-ness came...to make things worse was that I short of money again...duno why tis time back to work at TGV, i kept donating money to the safe each time i work at Candy Bar...three times at candy bar, three times oso i short...i really duno why...last time i did not have such problems..but tis time, the candy bar seems to curse me...din short stock but short money or vice versa...i kept thinking how i can lose the stock or how come the money is not in the right balance...but just simply couldnt find the answer...i know sum ppl might think that im earning black money but i can raise my three fingers up and swear that i did not do so...i begin to have PHOBIA towards candy bar d...haihz...my mood was partially struck down by this...i hate CANDY BAR!!!!!

cant watch movie and have to donate money!!!!!emo-ness all came to me...tears almost rolled down my cheeks while i was waiting for Vijay and Jacky to meet me...luckily they were just welled up in my eyes...i know these were just very little things but i really do not know why i suddenly became like this...i myself oso getting so tired with myself...abit abit cry...so useless me...on top of that, my leg pained me due to the new shoes...both of my legs were having blisters at the sides...felt so hard to walk till i walked like orang tempang...end up, kena ejek by the two ppl...the blisters that were created last week still not recovered yet, so it did bleed a little 2day coz i wore the same shoes again...even a side stall salesperson in pyramid who saw me, pitied me and being so kind offering me a plaster but i declined it...

my emoness reached the climax when we were having Mcd for dinner...at 1st, i dont feel like eating meat 2day but Im controlled by the devil d..im so sorry to Kuan Yin that i have broken my promise...im really sorry...then got one thing happened...he die die oso dunwant to tell me the answer...reason being he has forgotten it...i have been bugging him to tell me since last time but he refused...now he told me that he has forgotten...of course i did not give up...i kept bugging him from pyramid till reached his house...i realy want to know the answers..perhaps, i have been telling white lies to myself all this while...perhaps, im not satisfied with it...or perhaps...i oso duno...he's making me hanging halfway that i felt so suffocated...conveying all the pyschology theory n so on to me...why on earth do i need to noe that when what i want from you is just such a simple request...i really yearn for the answer...can u please be a kind person n tell me???you always said it's for my own good...but that's from your point of view and not mine...feeling so pain deep down in my heart...not physically but mentally...hate you!!!

till now, im still feeling so emo..duno what to do...EEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment