Wednesday, November 11, 2009

~______________~

it's always a question mark in my mind...why do ppl can be so cruel??when a person loves you, he or she can love you with all his or her heart and soul...but when a person hates you, he or she can hate you to the bone...sometimes i wonder, a couple after break up cant be friend again??must the ppl do till as if he did not know the other person???do you know how hurtful it is when u do like tis to me??

i thought i could ignore your appearance...i thought i can take u as invisible one...i thought i'm strong enough to take as if nothing happened before...i thought i can be tough when i see you...i thought i can be happy since a few months have passed...i thought im cured since i have not been sad for a month plus d...i thought i will be fine for all the things that took place now...but all my thoughts were on the reverse side...they were all conflicting with my heart...my heart has really deeply failed me...truth is, my heart isnt as strong as i thought of...it bleeds so easily...it cries so easily...it screams so easily...it breaks so easily...my heart is really a fragile one...

initially, i was really fine when i saw you...really really nothing that make me sad over you anymore...but i duno why when i saw you on the 5th day of my working day, my heart seemed to be troubled so much...i duno why we two are just like strangers who do not know each other...i duno why i cant even utter a word of 'Hello' to you...i know you dont wish to talk to me..i know you dun wish to see me...perhaps these were the reasons that i did not have the courage to talk to you other than the work stuff...even you did not say a single word too...you were so quiet when i was left alone with you...i think both of us were trying to take each other invisible...well, you have succeeded but i have failed...i really felt hurt by your act...i felt hurt not because of the broke up...i felt hurt because you were so cruel...i felt hurt because u treated me totally like a stranger...i know ignorance is a normal thing after break up..but i seriously hate that kind of feeling...i've seriously been thinking cant a break-up couple be friends again??isit necessary to be a stranger??i never thought of wanting to be together with you again...that's for sure...i just hope i can be friend with you again cause the feeling of being ignored is really not a pleasant thing to experience...i really wonder when only can we talk like last time again...isit possible or isit impossible???i supposed the latter will prevail...

No comments:

Post a Comment