Thursday, November 12, 2009

nigHtmarEs

the clock now is showing 3.34 am...is AM...yet, what am i doing at this hour???is not that i do not want to sleep...my regular disturber or to be more precise is my daily disturber...the NIGHTMARES...i really cant stand YOU...YOU make me have insufficient and lack of quality of sleep...every night, i have to wake up in the middle of the night...none of the days that i could sleep from the moment i close my eyes till the morning no matter how tired I am...why am i being disturbed by the dreams so much...i really hate YOU...YOU make my night a miserable one...YOU make me cant have a good sleep...

can anyone teach me how to get rid those scary dreams...every night when i am awaked by the nightmares, i feels scared, nervous and all sorts of uneasy feelings...i really do not know what to do...wish to find someone to disturb but do not know who to turn to...if it was last time, i definitely would not have problem in sleeping back after the terrible dreams...there was one of my very good friend who will always be there for me whenever i had nightmares...all the msg-es and calls had helped to ease me down...but since one incident happened, both of us were no longer in contact and hence, I no longer find him...n nowadays i have to be independent to face those dreams alone...cause i dun wish to disturb others and give wrong indication to anyone who wish to help me...i keep wondering why do i have nightmares...n those were really scary...some even make me actually cry...i could feel the tears in my eyes when i woke up...weird aint??i felt that too...but how can i overcome that???

i know all this while i have been having nightmares...but im getting tired of them...my nights simply get spoiled by them...what are the dreams that kept appearing in my head??some involved deaths, some involved violence, n others i forgotten d...i really wana to be like others to sleep from the time im on the bed till the morning...HELP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment